24 November 2016
Marriott Hotel Budapest
SHARE International Architecture Forum Budapest 2016 is a dynamic and vibrant event including four professional conferences that present projects all over the world, inspired by glass, evolving trends in façade design and engineering, new designs of roofs, floors and insulation, together with innovative landscape works and directions for urbanization, for creating a sustainable built environment;
Highlights of the forum in Budapest:
- 15 countries represented by awarded architects: Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, Bulgaria, Spain, The Netherlands, Israel, Denmark, Korea, Turkey, Poland, France and Hungary;
- large-scale projects are explained from different perspectives, by architects, contractors and engineers, in four thematic profesional conferences on architecture, interior architecture and design, engineering and landscape projects;
- new revolutionary materials and technologies for designing a better built environment are presented in the forum and in an exhibition;
- The forum includes a special session: professional CAD and Structural Engineering Design Software solutions for the construction industry;
- multiple networking and business matchmaking opportunities within the exhibition, coffee and lunch breaks and in the official plenary sessions, masterclasses, workshops and thematic lectures;
Attendee mix: architects, interior architects,engineers, contractors, designers, investors, developers, consultants, representatives of the universities and of the associations from the architecture, landscape and engineering field;
The concept of the International Architecture Forum SHARE is implemented in Hungary, Poland and Romania, including all our thematic conferences at once, in a simultaneous event, with thematic sessions on: the architecture and engineering of façades, roofs, floors and insulation (RIFF conference); glass architecture, design and engineering, parametric architecture (INGLASS conference); interior architecture and interior design (GIS conference); public space, landscape architecture, urban infrastructure (LAUD conference).
arch. Lukasz Platkowski (UK), Principal, ARB Firmwide Practice Area Leader for Tall Buildings, Gensler, one of the global leaders in tall buildings design, active in 46 cities in the entire world; arch. Kerem and Bezun Yazgan (Turkey), 2015 winners of World Architecture Festival- Colour Prize; landscape architect Jana Crepon (The Netherlands), member of the Jury and speaker at 2014 World Architecture Festival, a close collaborator of Dutch star architect Rem Koolhaas; Nini Andrade Silva (Portugal), Overall winner at International Design & Architecture Awards, 2013 World Travel Awards for Europe’s Leading Design Hotel; arch. Anja Dirks (The Netherlands) President of the European Council of Interior Architects, ECIA; interior designer Rai Pinto(Spain), 2014 Best of Year Award by Interior Design Magazine, New York; arch. Michael Setter (Israel), winner 2015 European Property awards London – Best office interior; interior designer Snopper Zsuzsanna will be presenting the project: “Pancho Arena interior design project” from Hungary, chosen to be among the 12 most beautiful sport stadium in the world by Four Four Two Magazine in London; arch. Angel Zahariev (Bulgaria), 2015 ArchDaily Building of the year winner in the category Public Buildings & in the category Educational Buildings and infrastructure.